Sun, Sep 13|
St Olaf Lutheran Church
A Mini-Worship Service September 13th
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
St Olaf Lutheran Church , 12432 9th St, Garden Grove, CA 92840, USA
About the Event
At the last Council Meeting, August 11th, the Church Council voted to keep the campus closed until it can be reviewed at the September 8th council meeting.
A "mini-worship service" took place on Sunday, August 30th and was very well received. So, there will be another "mini worship service" in September! There will be a "mini-worship Service" on Sunday, September 13th! The service will take place in the breeze way in front of the Sanctuary doors. Here are some guidelines:
- Please make a reservation (call: 714-534-2329 [church office]) for either the 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., or the 10:00 a.m. time slot. (The window for reservations ends Thursday, September 10th at the end of the business day.)
- We will only allow 15 people to attend at a time.
- Everyone must have their temperature taken when entering.
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving.
- Everyone will practice social distancing.
- Chairs will be 6 ft. apart.
- Pastor and Deacon will also wear a mask and wear gloves when distributing Holy Communion.
- The offering plate will not be passed. There will be an offering plate near the entrance.
- We will not be sharing the peace, nor hug one another.
- Please park in every other parking place.
- The service will last around 15-20 minutes after which we will sanitize the chairs for the next group.
Remember, we want to keep you safe! If you don't feel safe attending this mini-Worship, please know that we will also provided the Virtual Worship for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call the church office (714-534-2329). Office hours are between 9am and 2pm, Tuesday through Thursday. All of the Church and School offices are closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
Blessings to you all!
Pr. Rich and Dcn. Barb